upnrhm Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 345 RSKO, BCPM & Other Vacancy
State Health Society, upnrhm, Government of UP has published notification for the recruitment of 345 SO to MD/AMD, Technical Consultant, State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator, Block Community Process Manager (BCPM), Rogi Sahayta Kendra Manager (RSKM) & Other vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 04.01.2017 to 31.01.2017 by 11:59 PM. This dedicate page to National Health Mission job help you to get all detailed information regarding the notification such as latest notice, application procedure, pay scale, exam fee, date of exam, how to apply and syllabus etc. To get more jobs in upnrhm, so keep visiting our website. www.upnrhm.gov.in
upnrhm Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 345
Name of the Post: SO to MD/AMD, Technical Consultant, State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator, Block Community Process Manager (BCPM), Rogi Sahayta Kendra Manager (RSKM)
- SO to MD/AMD: 02
- Technical Consultant: 02
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: 01
- Block Community Process Manager (BCPM): 93
- Rogi Sahayta Kendra Manager (RSKM): 20
- Rogi Sahayta Kendra Operator (RSKO): 99
- District Community Process Manager (DCPM): 03
- Assistant for Health & Wellness Centre: 29
- Training & Monitoring Officer: 01
- Regional Coordinator: 01
- Dy. General Manager: 01
- MCH Consultant: 01
- Consultant (FP): 01
- Consultant (PCPNDT): 01
- Internal Auditor/ Officer (Audit): 03
- Sr. Manager (Finance): 01
- State Training Consultant: 01
- IEC Consultant: 01
- Consultant – FRU Operationalization: 01
- Epidemiologist/State Programmed Officer: 01
- State Programmed Co-coordinator: 01
- District VBD Consultant: 19
- Dy. General Manager: 01
- Consultant (RNTCP): 01
- Consultant (NLEP): 01
- VBD Consultant for DG-MH: 01
- Consultant at state level: 01
- Technical Consultant (Non-Medical) (Peer Educator): 01
- Technical Consultant (Non-Medical) (WIFS): 01
- Medical Officer (STC): 02
- State Accountant: 01
- Consultant: 01
- Medical Consultant – Public Health: 02
- Medical Consultant – Maternal Health: 02
- Medical Consultant- Child Health: 02
- District Counselor: 41
- State Coordinator, Blood Banking (Medical): 01
- State Coordinator, Blood Storage Center: 01
- Consultant (Medical): 02
Age Limit: as on 04.01.2017.
Post no-1- UR – 40 years
Post no-1- SC – 45 years
Post no-2- UR – 60 years
Post no-2- SC- 65 years
Post no-3- 50 years
Post no-4- UR- 40 years
Post no-4- OBC- 43 years
Post no-4- SC – 45 years
Post no-4- ST- 45 years
Post no-1- Post Graduation Degree in any discipline
Post no-2- MD (Doctor of Medicine) or DCH (Diploma in Child Health) or MBBS Degree
Post no-3- MD Pediatrics or DCH
Post no-4- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Social Sciences or Rural Development or Business Administration (BBA)
Post no-5- Post Graduation qualification in Social Science for Post
Post no-6- Graduation Degree in Social Science
Form a recognized university or institution with relevant experience & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sams.co.in and www.upnrhm.gov.in 04.01.2017 to 31.01.2017 by 11:59 PM.
Instruction to Submit Online Application:
Applicants are first required to go to the upnrhm website www.upnrhm.gov.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
Read advertisement notice before applying online.
Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the upnrhm website www.upnrhm.gov.in /pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
Keep a scanned photograph & signature.
On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
Applicants require to upload the photograph & signature.
Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page.
After summiting application, one application number will be generated. We advise that save for further use.
Take printout of application & retain it for future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.01.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 31.01.2017 by 11:59 PM
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, duration & other information click on the link given below….
For any queries regarding registration kindly email to: firstname.lastname@example.org