MAFSU Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor Vacancy www.mafsu.in
Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 17.06.2017. Further details like eligibility criteria, age as on, pay scale, selection procedure, written examination, application fee, syllabus for written exam, general instruction to apply and other information Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University recruitment 2017 are given below.
MAFSU Vacancy Detail
Total No of Posts: 29
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Discipline:
1. Veterinary Anatomy & Histology: 01
2. Veterinary Physiology: 01
3. Veterinary Biochemistry: 02
4. Veterinary Parasitology: 01
5. Veterinary Microbiology: 01
6. Veterinary Public Health: 02
7. Animal Nutrition: 02
8. Livestock Products Technology: 01
9. Animal Reproduction, Gynecology &Obstetrics: 02
10. Veterinary Surgery & Radiology: 01
11. Clinical Veterinary Medicine, Ethics & Jurisprudence: 03
12. Veterinary Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine: 01
13. Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension: 02
14.Subject Matter Specialist: 08 Posts
a. Animal Nutrition: 01
b. Animal Reproduction, Gynecology & Obstetrics: 04
c. Veterinary Medicine: 01
d. Biotechnology: 01
e. Veterinary Clinical Medicine: 01
15. Hospital Registrar: 01 Post
a. Veterinary Medicine: 01
Age Limit: Candidate upper age should be 38 years for Open category, 43 years for reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Ph. D. in relevant subject/ Master’s Degree in relevant subject with NET/ SET qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for Open category, Rs.300/- for Reserved Category by Demand draft in favour of the Comptroller, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences university, Futala Lake Road, nagpur-440001 (Maharashtra).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application long with relevant certificates to the Registrar, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Futala Lake Road, nagpur-440001 (M.S) on or before 17.06.2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17.06.2017.
For more details like reservation, pay scale & other information click on the link given below…