Government of west Bengal has issued the notification for the post of 42 Block ASHA Facilitator in wbhealth department. Interested applicants may apply for the recruitment of 42 Block ASHA Facilitator (BAF) vacancies on temporary basis in prescribed application format on or before 18-10-2017 at 05.00 pm.
DHFWS Murshidabad Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Block ASHA Facilitator (BAF)
|Name of Sub-Division||Total Post
( 2 in each block)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Social Science / Sociology / Social Anthropology / Social Work (MSW) /Business Administration (MBA) / Economics / Rural Development / Mass Communication
Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience in health projects
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA programme
- Knowledge in MS Office & Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work hard
- Willing to travel extensively
- Should be a resident of the same sub-division where he/she is applying
- Age should not exceed 40 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
- As per the selection criteria in guideline issued vide memo no. HFW/NRHM/272/2010/875 dated 26.02.14, it has mentioned in point No. 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6 that the BAF should be able to communicate effectively, work hard, and travel extensively. The regular work involves visiting the Sub Centre, supervising the ASHAs in the field, and visiting the beneficiaries to assess the service provided by the ASHAs. The fields are often quite far off and in hard to reach areas. Keeping this perspective, a decision has been taken that the candidature of physically challenged candidates will not be considered for selection of Block ASHA Facilitators.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit, Written Test, and Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents through the Registered Post/ Speed Post.
SDO office (Kandi, Jangipur, Domkal, Lalbagh SD), Murshidabad on or before 18-10-2017 at 05.00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 18-10-2017 at 05.00 pm.
Wb health recruitment 2018 116 Staff Nurse GNM & Other Posts
West Bengal health & family welfare department has given recruitment notice for contractual basis under district health and family welfare samiti, hoogly. Currently this post will be on the basis of 1 year contractual after it would renewal based on candidate’s performance. Interested applicants can apply for this “Wbhealth Recruitment” various vacancies for Laboratory Technician, Counselor, Blood Bank LT, Lady Counselor, Accountant, Staff Nurse, District Consultant etc. To apply for following post applicants must have some eligibility criteria, Eligibility criteria is different as per post name to applicants advice please read advertisement notice link mention below.
DHFWS Hooghly Jobs 2018 @ wbhealth.gov.in
Total number Vacancies:
DHFWS Hooghly Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 116
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse: 53 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Lady Counselor: 01 Post
- GNM: 02 Posts
- ICTC LT: 14 Posts
- STS: 09 Posts
- Technical Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Blood Bank LT: 07 Posts
- Sahayika: 04 Posts
- Counselor: 01 Post
- ST1 Counsellor: 01 Post
- ICTC Counsellor: 02 Posts
- District Consultant: 01 Post
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 02 Post
- LT: 01 Post
- Counsellor for Thalasaemia Control Unit: 01 Post
- Pam Medical Worker: 02 Posts
- TBHV: 06 Posts
- District PPM: 02 Posts
- RNTCP Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Full time Accountant: 01 Post
Dhfws Hooghly Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification / Pay Scale / Age Limit / wbhealth
Here check out the Dhfws Hooghly various posts recruitment wehealth department eligibility criteria such as education qualification, pay scale, age limit…
Application Fee for Dhfws Hooghly Recruitment 2018
Applicants can pay the application fees using DEMAND DRAFT drawn in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, A/C Non —NHM, Hooghly” payable at UBI, Chinsurah.
- RS.100/- for the General Category and Rs.50/- for Unreserved categories.
APPLY Dhfws Hooghly Recruitment 2018 | www.wbhealth.gov.in
Once applicants has read the notification now move on how to apply for this jobs Dhfws Hooghly under Wbhealth department using the online link www.wbhealth.gov.in.
Applicants need to submit online application before 14th September 2017 for the mentioned website above (www.wbhealth.gov.in)
Remember online application will be accepted.
STEP 1: Direct visit here http://hr.wbhealth.gov.in:8888/
STEP 2: Now click on registration or login (if you have created account with Wbhealth website).
STEP 3: Enter personal details and upload the required document (optional)
STEP 4: After submitting online application the applicant will take printout of filled in application. The print out of the application along with bank draft to submitted in a sealed envelope, super scribing:
- Name of applicants
- Name of the post applied for
- On-line registration number
The sealed envelope to be deposited by hand / speed post / courier in designated drop box kept at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, DRS Building Campus, Chinsurah, Hooghly Pin-712101.
Save the online registration number for future use such tracking application status, downloading admit card and view result etc.
Applicants are instructed to follow the website www.wbhealth.gov.in or Hooghly.nic.in regularly for any future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-09-2017 by 04:00 PM