High court of Punjab & Haryana recruitment 2017 | Punjab & Haryana high court clerk recruitment 2018
Society for centralized recruitment of staff in subordinate courts (SSSC) has given huge news to the applicants want to jobs as clerk in Punjab & Haryana high court. SSSC has issued the employment news under notice no. 22C/SSSC/PB/2017 for 350 Clerk posts in Punjab & Haryana high court.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2017-2018
Interested applicants may apply for the posts of clerk in High court of Punjab and Haryana before 03.10.2017. The complete dates as following;
|High Court Of Punjab And Haryana Clerk Online Application Last Date And Date Of Examination|
|Candidate can apply online From||04.09.2017|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I||03.10.2017 02:00 P.M|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||04.10.2017 (Within Banking Hours)|
|Last date/time for Registration Step II||06.10.2017 11:59 P.M.|
|Last date for editing of applications||06.10.2017 11:59 P.M|
High Court Of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2017-2018 | 350 Clerk Jobs Details
Organization: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C.)
Jobs In: High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Job Location: Punjab & Haryana
Employment Notice No. 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
|TENTATIVE VACANCY POSTION-CLERKS|
|Total Posts||Gen||SC of Punjab||BC/OBC
|Mazhbi Sikh/Balmiki||OTHER SC||Gen||SC||BC/OBC|
High Court Of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2017 | 350 Clerk Posts Age Limit
Age limit for the post of Clerk category wise, as on 01.01.2017 will be as under: –
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum
|2||SC of Punjab||18||42||—|
|3||BC/OBC of Punjab||18||42||—|
|4||Ex-servicemen of Punjab||18||Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.|
|5||PHC of Punjab||18||Upper age is relaxable for PHC of Punjab Category candidates by 10 years from their original category.|
|6||In Service Employees||18||45||In the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab/Haryana Govt. other State Govt. or the Govt. of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts & UT. Chandigarh.|
|7||Widow, woman legally
separated, deserted from husband for more than two years, where husband has been ordered by civil or criminal court to pay maintenance to her, whose
husband has remarried, wife of
Serving military personnel,
Education Qualification High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
MODE OF SELECTION: Punjab & Haryana high court clerk recruitment 2017
The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects: –
|Subject||Maximum Mark||Qualifying marks|
|General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects|
NOTE: For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted.
What Is The Examination Fee Applying Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017?
Examination fees for the following post of 350 Clerk in Punjab & Haryana High Court is not refundable.
- General: 1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab: 250/-
PHC of Punjab.
- General: 500/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM: 125/-
- Reserved Category of other State: 1000/-
The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of “Cash Deposit Receipt‟, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. The „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible. The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. The applicant must retain the „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ in original for future use.
How to Apply Online For the Posts of Clerk Punjab & Haryana High Court?
Online registration can be submit using website www.sssc.gov.in from 4th September 2017 to 03 October 2017 by 02:00 pm for STEP I Registration & for STEP II Registration on or before 6th October 2017 by 11:59 pm.
Now we have known that online application form for the post of clerk consist two steps:
Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print “Cash Deposit Receipt” for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Registration Step II: After completion of Registration Step 1, applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)’.
- Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- Now save the STEP 1 Registration.
- Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
- Click on “Login for Step-II Registration”.
- Enter Registration number and password. Check your email address for that. In case of non-receipt of E-mail/SMS within reasonable time, applicants should contact on technical helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542, 9115898394 & 0172-2722012.
- Upload the PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels) with clear background.
- After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant is advised to Login next day on the website by making use of Registration ID and Password as provided during completion of 6 Registration step I. Applicant should fill in the Fee Payment details i.e. Transaction No. /Journal No., Bank & Branch Name, Branch Code, Date of Payment mentioned in the “Cash Deposit Receipt‟. If these details are already shown in the Fee Payment Details then he/she needs not to fill the same. The TRANSACTION NO. /JOURNAL NO, given by the BANK is to be a SEVEN OR EIGHT DIGIT NUMERIC CHARACTER, which is to be filled in Transaction No. /Journal No. field.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Online Application Start » 04 September 2017
Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-I » 03 October 2017 by 02:00 pm
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee » 04 October 2017 (within Banking Hours)
Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-II » 06 October 2017 by 11:59 pm
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Last Date for Editing of Application /modification in application » 06 October 2017 by 11.59 pm
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Date of Exam » Nov, 2017
To more details regarding the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 for the 350 clerk posts refer following links;
- Click here advertisement notice for Punjab & Haryana high court clerk recruitment 2017
- Click here to Apply Online
- Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)
- Forgot Password (If already Registered Step-I)
- Re-Print Cash Deposit Receipt (If already Registered Step-I)
- Login for Step-II Registration
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number /Contact Number / Technical Support
Applicants should contact on technical helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542, 9115898394 & 0172-2722012.